Was engine cranks,no fire. (offtopic) Attn:Ron

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 22:41:33 EDT

Thanks,Ron.I know you`re just funnin`! Actually,I went
to my doctor a couple days ago,and the he said my
self-esteem level was still way too high.So any help I
can get here on the DML to help get me those better
numbers I`m looking for,you know.......then I might
not have to take my medication! :) Steve P.
(BTW,I was told by a friend recently that I was
"crazier than a damn fruitcake". LOL! (I didn`t have
the heart to try to straighten him out.He was not
aware of his mistake.)
             -- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> You know I never mean to pick on you Steve....well,
> I guess I do because you
> take it so well (thanks, I needed that). If I were
> in your shoes with your
> Dak troubles I would have gone bonkers by now. DC
> doesn't realize how good
> they have it that one of their customers who should
> inflicted his wrath on
> them hasn't. I certainly do wish you the best of
> luck in coming out of this
> one ahead. We're all behind you. I am ecstatic
> that my Dak has not given
> me the slightest problem so far (knock on wood)
> <hand slamming side of
> head>! She runs like a champ. Gas mileage sucks
> but I knew that before I
> bought it. Keep the chin up! :-)
>
> Ron
> 00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.