Re: Check Engine light on

From: Bruce B (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 19:45:09 EDT

I was a service advisor at a dealer for a few years. any idiot can clean a
TB the way they do it.

Stuff a rag down it's throat to help keep most of the gunk going into the
intake and the spray a shit load of carb cleaner in there.

That's all they used to do at the shop I worked at. They never take it of to
clean it. Labor is to high.