You got to read this , it's a hoot

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 00:16:58 EDT

A little rabbit is happily running through the forest when he stumbles upon a
giraffe rolling a joint. The rabbit looks at her and says, "Giraffe my
friend, why do you do this? Come with me running through the forest, you'll
see, you'll feel so much better!" The giraffe looks at him, looks at the
joint, tosses it and goes off running with the rabbit.
    Then they come across an elephant doing coke, so the rabbit again says,
"Elephant my friend, why do you do this? Think about your health. Come
running with us through the pretty forest, you'll see, you'll feel so good!"
The elephant looks at them, looks at his razor, mirror and all, then tosses
them and starts running with the rabbit and giraffe.
    The three animals then come across a lion aboutto shoot up... "Lion my
friend, why do you do this? Think about your health! Come running with us
through the sunny forest, you will feel so good!"
    The lion looks at him, puts down his needle, and starts to beat the sh*t
out of the little rabbit. As the giraffe and elephant watch in horror, they
look at him and ask, "Lion, why did you do this? He was merely trying to help
us all!" The lion answers, "That little fu*ker makes me run around the forest
like an idiot for hours every time he's gets on ecstasy!"

Dakota content: BY THE WAY THE GIRAFFE DRIVES A DAK WITH A SUN ROOF

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01