Re: speaker encosure 98 rt rc

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 20:06:12 EDT

I dont know what kinda speakers your looking at... but what I did... was
take a qlogic box for a 10, did a little modification, and removal of extra
materials, tossed a punch he 12" in it... and the think literally SLAMS...
and thats one 12 (as I blew the other one out. It fits without having to
have your seat too much farther than stock, and they are nice grey carpeted
boxes, so at first glance, you wouldnt know you never had anythign behind
your seats.

Wes