Re: Re: speaker encosure 98 rt rc

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 01:58:14 EDT

well after coming back from sams audio..i decided to remove my center
console and in its place put 4 10" kicker solos.ill have 2 pair eclipse 6*9
behind the seats.1 pr 6 1/2" in the doors and 1 pr 6*9 in center console..i
worked all day and have all the amps and wire run..i have my vcr and lcd
screen above my rearview mirror. i have pics but dont have away to post
them..all my money was spent in the last 3 days..stereo..nos..kenne bell
sc..kenne bell headers..around 11000 in all if my wife only knew,,,she was
asking me????all night long..also i purchased mopar heads and cam and this
info was sent to kenne bell. also laptop and drag racing program and a
onboard visual program with heads up display of psi temps rpms speed all
processed in real time..
fastjohnie AKA slpndragon
98 r/t rc