Wrecked Dak: UPDATE

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 20:05:54 EDT

Well, it seems that the insurance company has decided that the Dak is
fixable. They CLAIM that there is no frame damage and that the body damage
is worth repairing. So, looks like I'll be getting it back. She'd better be
perfect or I'll go nuts. I've already told the insurance company that no
settlement will be accepted until I've recieved the Dak back and that it
meets MY requirements. The good thing is, that I have the performance parts
and all interior mods(i.e stereo, amp, white face, etc.) in my possesion. No
worries about loosing intakes or the TB. So, it looks like I'll have a nice
month or so off of work awaiting my Dak. I have to have a vehicle for my job
and the offered me $22 a day for a rental. $22!! Can you beleive that. Do
they expect me to drive a Geo?? I think not. So, guess we'll know here in a
month or so how she is. I still may think about selling or trading because
of baby on the way, but that will be further down the road.

Chris