Vacation MPG

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 20:55:11 EDT

Just did a week in the Poconos, going from NJ about 192 miles round-trip.
First time EVER in 2 years that my Dak broke 200 miles on a single tank. My
o/h comp said I was getting 14.5 average, that at 70mph most of the way. Soon
as I got back to the city & did a day's driving, the o/h now says 12.6 &
dropping. I'm at 227.6 miles & down to 1/8 tank as I write this. Oh well.
Truck ran great, the new front Toxic shocks & Powerslots did their job.
Getting the intermediate steering shaft done next week, hopefully the end of
my "clunk".

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile