Re: Dodge Ram Internet Rebate??

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 00:43:46 EDT

Ya I got mine off the 4adodge.com But I went there this week again and it is no longer posted
I got this off my E-mail that they sent me

This LIMITED TIME OFFER is good:

Thursday, JULY 5, 2001 through Tuesday, JULY 31, 2001

So I am not sure that they are offering it any more

Thanks
Matt Tharp

93 Dodge Dakota 318
87 Ford Mustang GT Convertable "FOR SALE"
97 Jeep GC