Re: Tow Hook

From: Shawn Englehart (englehart@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 01:31:41 EDT

Is that for the 2in trailer hitch receiver???? If it is, do you have a price
and catalog number? I bought an after market tow hook but have not installed
it yet for my 96. I have been thing of having a hook welded to a receiver for
the back for towing a car with the strap I have, and thinking of putting in a
front receiver for the same hook and a receiver mounted winch in the future.

--

Shawn Englehart return email: englehart@sympatico.ca www.geocities.com/englehrt http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Yfz3JVR3VIJnE/profile.htm