Re: Re: Wrecked Dak: UPDATE

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 01:21:59 EDT

Steven,
    Not sure about the body shop part. I hope so. I have a good one in mind
that I would like to have take a look at the truck to evaluate the damage.
The claims representative didn't mention anything about a special rate,
other than what she said about "I know that Enterprise will rent you a car
for less that $22 a day."

I'm going to talk to my lawyer on Monday. I didn't want to involve him, but
I have too much at risk not to cover all the bases.

Thanks

Chris