Re: MP 4bbl throttle body ?

From: chris@slowcar.net
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 19:34:42 EDT

  Only problem I had was having to drill a new stud on the arm for the TV cable -
the stock mount had so much travel that even with no pre-load on the cable
(which is bad) I couldn't get full throttle. I ended up drilling and tapping the arm for
a new stud at around the halfway mark and it works great now. Looks killer
also :).

   As far as valves I have always (or my head porter has always) used Ferrea
valves, and I have never been dissapointed. I would *highly* recommend going
with someone who has experience doing magnum heads.

   Use some ARP head bolts when you put the heads back on also.

   Chris Bennight