Re: camper shells

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 10:10:02 EDT

Bruce

I have a nice fiberglass shell. Mileage went down 1.5mpg and we do a lot of
highway driving. The truck squatted about 3/4" so I put in a 1" lift block.
The weight was not noticeable as the shell weighs the same as my
brother-in-law. ;-)

Patrick O'Day
2000 Dakota 4x4, 4.7L, CC
Profile at www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/Cy9WFjn1QtCYw/profile.htm