RE: Re: Cams

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 15:00:58 EDT

I think I would like to purchase it, but I've heard a few bad things about it.
First, that it offers no real power. Is this true? Why did you not install it?
Is it new or used? Do the heads need to be removed to install the cam? Does it
require an cam keys? I've done head work before but never done a cam job. It
that harder?

"Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com> on 08/02/2001 12:45:21 PM

Please respond to dakota-truck@buffnet.net