Re: Driving Lights: Off Road?

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 12:53:44 EDT

I installed some Rally driving lights from there, and it had the same
warning. They don't put out that much light to impair anyones sight.
Just make sure they are aimed right, so they aren't pointing up into some
ones mirrors. Otherwise, I haven't been pulled over yet:)

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2

> I bought some "Micro Halogen Driving Lights" at
> WallyWorld yesterday and was going to install them
> until I saw "FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY". Why do they call
> they driving lights then?
>
> Anyway, my question to the DML is does anyone else
> have these and have they used them on the road, or
> know of the laws against them.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.