Re: Re: Re: Gen II Dakota Sport 318 performance

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 22:57:23 EDT

I've looked into it, and there isn't much of a difference in the blocks
besides that the 318 has an internal balancer and the 360 has an exteranal
or is it the other way around? They usualy don't pop the hood, but I don'
think I can get through with that big of an engine, since I still have to
pass the same emissions standards as the 3.9L.

Mark, what all did you do to your 360? I think 13.79 seems pretty damn
fast for our trucks.

Geoff