Exhaust tips

From: JakeandReggie@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 19:39:30 EDT

I've got a quick question I'm sure someone out there can help with. As of
right now I'm running Gibson headers and a dual Gibson cat-back on my 97,
5.2, 4x4. I'd like to put some type of tip on the ends but don't want to
change the tone I have. I also would like to weld the new tips on and will
probably have to cut back my pipes some so the tips don't stick out too far.
So, does anyone have experience with this? Or any suggestions? Thanks guys...

Jake