Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help (diagram link)

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 16:40:46 EDT

I've posted the instructions that came with the Hella set.

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/hella.jpg

Here are my questions:

#1. Which diagram do I use, #3 or #4

I'm ok with connection "30" to the battery and connection "87" to the
compressor.

#2. What do I connect "85" and "87" to??? (currently I have an aftermarket
horn spliced into the horn wire....I'd like to keep this horn connected, and
'add' the Hella setup to it).

Once again thanx for the help.

Kevin