Re: I hate this damn city!!!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 16:41:02 EDT

No offence taken. I'm not a little guy at 6'1" 225 lbs. I'm not the
strongest guy in the world, but I hunt with a T/C 15" Encore pistol in .308
Win. and I handle it pretty well. I chose the 165 Cor-bon based on my
limited "scientific" ballistics testing, and it seemed like it was easier to
control recoil. We shot a bunch of water filled milk jugs one day with
several different loads. The 165 Cor-bon consistently did the most damage. I
know this isn't conclusive by any means, but it was cheaper than buying a
bunch of melons, or digging up a truck load of corpses. :)

I shot a Ruger 480 last weekend. Man, that sure is a nice piece of
equipment. I may have to see about adding one of those to my safe some time
soon.

John

>John,
> Different people can gain reacquisition after a shot is fired at
>different rates. I am by no means calling you a little man, please don't
>read this wrong, but I am by no means a little man myself. I have been
>lifting weights since I was 7 years old. My forearm strenth and upper arm
>strength are enough to allow me to almost hold poa for a double tap.
Matter