TO: - TJ Goettner

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 22:07:24 EDT

TJ,
Do you shoot IDPA at South River Gun Club????

--- TJ Goettner <TNJG999@email.msn.com> wrote:
> I shoot High Power Rifle in competition (M1A), its a
> great sport. My second
> love is pistol competition (Kimber .45 cal 1911) ...
> third being paintball
> and of course somewhere mixed in there is my Dakota
> and racing.... none of
> which will ever be taken from me. I live in GA,
> military, and I do carry
> depending on where I am going. I pity the poor sap
> that decides to
> unwelcomely enter my house late at night... he will
> be dealt with EXTREME
> prejudice.
>
> TJ

=== message truncated ===

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia