Re: V6 vs V8 vs 4.7L

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 22:21:58 EDT

In a world of shortfalls, it's always nice to hear from my Hero Will, the
man and the idea where too damn much is not near enough. You make me proud
man!
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Hmmm, let's see. 5.9 block bored 30 over, stroked to 4.00" to make a 408.
Paxton blower, NOS custom plumbed nitrous two stage setup, custom made full
length tuned headers, custom made 53mm tb, Autolite 3922's, 160 degree stat,
K&N filter, FMS injectors, Flowmaster true dual 3" exh with x-over pipe,
narrowed 9" with 3.90 gears and a Strange Spool and Strange SS/T axles 35
spline, very heavy duty built A-500 trans, and well over 1000 rear wheel hp
and just as much torque to play with. Now that makes for one HELLUVA ride.
d;o)

The other Will
The replacement Griffin radiator will be here tomorrow!! Woo hoo!!! Now I
can DRIVE her again!!