RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: 4.7L Turbo!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 16:45:50 EDT

I did not look at the liter size but I do know it was a 4-banger. Your
assumption on the engine size maybe correct. The intake manifold did say
'TURBO'. When you look at the car, the turbo is under the intake against
the firewall in the middle. It has the markings of the Mitsu on the turbo.

The GT is a modified 1.3 that already produces about 115HP per liter without
the aid of the turbo. This is my last attempt to push the car to 200HP per
liter. Believe or not, there is a car down in San Juan, where they are
working on a 700HP version. I use this car to spank the Honda's VTEC, Rs,
Si, and so forth. Last Wednesday, I even spank a full body cladded V-6
Accord, with dual chromed exhaust. I was behind him when he jump the light.
So as he sped off I stood behind him and kept waving at him. When we
reached 75MPH and just hit the gears and switch lanes to pass him. For the
next four blocks, he stayed far behind me. Must have been embarrassed to
see a little METRO beat his ricer Accord. Bahahahaha

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"