Re: Overheating prob....

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 18:35:23 EST

Scott, you may need a new radiator cap, but first take it to a radiator shop
and have them check the cap for correct preassure, they should do this free.
also if you have an electric fan also with the clutch fan, does the electric
fan turn on?? you may have an air bubble near the thermostate try and burp
the cooling system, usually by loosening the radiator cap only enough to
burp it, use a rag around your hand, do this when warm to hot. or the
electric fan temperature switch is faulty.. hope this helps.