Re: gas mileage/ 1998 Dakota 5.2 L

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:39:02 EST

The in-town mileage seems a tad low, but the highway is normal. How fast do
you go on the highway? There's a big difference in mileage between 65 and 75
MPH.

I pull 13 around town and 16-17 on the highway. I used to do a little better.
At 41K, my overall mileage is 14.73 MPG.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com