Re: Re: 13.603 @ 99.35 N/A

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:58:28 EST

Sam has that same engine combination and runs 13.5's @ 106 mph in his Dakota
with ZERO traction, with traction, he should be running 12.9's. I know your
truck is heavier, but I still think you have a few extra mph left in there.
I wonder if the OBD-II computer may be holding you back a little. If I were
you, I would take the Dak to a chassis dyno and have them check the A/F
ratio while doing a pull, I think that you should be running faster with
that much horsepower (420hp)

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)