Re: Front Tow Hooks on 2000 Dakota 4.7L

From: Eric Peters (knobbyman@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 18:58:38 EST

Sorry guys I lied.. I have brackets for 2001+ I swore
that Mopar had some for 2000 I'll check when I go in
to pick up my Gas Tank Skid plate. But yes I have tow
hook brackets for 2001+ it mounts threw the holes on
the lower part of the bumper like all of us though
they are supost to. If you want to see pictures check
out
http://home.earthlink.net/~knobbyman/Truck/Front.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~knobbyman/Truck/Side.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~knobbyman/Truck/Mount1.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~knobbyman/Truck/Mount2.jpg

If anyone has any questions I'm on AIM almost 24/7
name is "Knobbyman" or you can find me in the dodge
dakota chat room. http://www.dodgedakotas.com/chat/

-Eric *Knobbyman*