Re: General question: parking brakes

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 23:42:31 EST

The parking brake doesn't adjust the rear drums. They are adjusted by
braking in reverse (usually from about 10 MPH and braking hard).

I park this same way. Sometimes, maybe once every 10 days, the parking
brake won't release when I pull the handle. Cable getting stretched?
What's a new cable cost, so the price doesn't shock me when I really need
it?

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com