Re: Re: Swaping a Mopr Perf 380HP Magnum 360 for factory 318

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 08:48:52 EST

Hey Terry, I just went to your site and checked out your R/T...awesome truck
and very nicely done. I haven't had mine to a dyno yet, so I'm not sure how
much HP/TQ but I think it's close to 400HP. Mark got most of the mods on my
truck right except I'm running a Quick D 52MM TB, Mopar R/T shortblock,
stock heads that had a bowl port and the intake and exhaust ports ported and
polished, I'm also running Mopar headers and a 3" exhaust. I would have
loved to use the fully optioned R/T heads from KRC performance, but money
was getting thin after everything else, I just wonder how much more HP I
could have had with them.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD