Re: engine swap 1990 to 1998

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 21:05:32 EST

This is just my two cents, but.....

If you are going thru the trouble of swapping in the magnum, I would spend
the extra time and cash to fit the newer computer and fuel
system............including the tank and fuel pump, etc.........

The magnum engine is a JUMP from the old one, and the engine was built and
tuned to run with the newer stuff............you may not be able to get the
newer engine to run right with the older stuff...........and if you do
you'll never get the HP that the newer ngine was designed to put

I don't know.........seems like you have a lot to gain if you were to do

Again, just my $.02.............