Re: list of items for 360 conversion from 318?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 01:54:02 EST

You need a computer, balancer, and a flexplate/flywheel for a 360.
everything is a direct swap. Use the Magnum R/T shortbock and swap the cam
with the 1828. With those heads you should get 420hp. I would make sure your
trans can handle the stress, it should be in good shape.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)