Re: Gas Mileage / Carburetor / New Engine?

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 03:50:22 EST

Richard,

If its a 95 I seriously doubt it has a carbeurator.... probably thinking of
a throttle body... and the fuel to air mixture at least on mine a 97 (yes it
is a gen 3 and 2 years newer so I could be totally wrong...) is controlled
by the computer. Poor gas mileage could be caused by any number of things.

WEs