Re: 360 block

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:40:48 EST

500 hp N/A?? Well, I guess it can be done, but I wouldn't expect any kind of
streetability out of a Magnum-injected 500hp N/A engine. It'll invlove a BIG
cam and some serious head/port work and some high compression
pistons/chambers. Probably enough such that the vacuum levels/idle
quality/part throttle fuel map maybe beyond the capabilities of a
stock-style injection setup. Now, 400-425hp N/A can be done and with the
right igniton retard and nitrous mastermind, you could probably spray a 100
shot,maybe even a 125 shot on it to develop as much as 550 hp. As for the
dude with the T/A, if he's just now at 13.4, he's got lots of room left for
improvement before he goes internal, so watch out!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip