Warranty question...

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:12:11 EST

My buddy's dealer says that he needs to bring his new van back to the
dealer for the first oil change in January. He'll have had it for 3 months
at that point and has just under 800 miles on it now. It sounds like the
dealer is making him bring to them with the BS line of if he doesn't it will
not be covered under warranty. Now I remember something that states that if
the manufacture is the only one to do this routine work then its paid by the
manufacture. I know this right, I'm sure it is and where can I find it to
show him?

--
Don Mallett