Re: how bad are the stock rockers?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 06:52:07 EST

The first time when we assembled the motor you didn't want to help with that
step, and 200 miles later when I did the final adjustment you weren't even
there. Seriously though maybe Bernd is right, there may be some other
problem you're having (engine wise) that's causing them to constantly go out
of adjustment.
Sam South
ET 13.61 MPH 105.88
'95 Dak RC, 5.9L,5-speed,390 LSD