Re: DML Gets National Recognition!!!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 12:41:52 EST

Thats great, well done Ed!

From: OLZNUT@webtv.net (Ed Halterman)

We had our Toys For Tots run today, and man, it was HUGE!! Actually, it
was earth shaking!! (there was a 5.2 quake on Sat, lol) Anyways, the
Marines brought 1 Maxi Van minus seats thinking it was enough. NO WAY!!
They had to bring another, and it was half full when we were done!! I
was the only one from the DML, so I guess I was our "represenative" for
the day, and recieved a very nice (and HEAVY!!) engraved marble plaque
for all the efforts. We got some media time in as well. I bet that we
had about $20-$30k in toys throughout all the clubs which were the
Vipers, PT Cruisers, Prowlers, Durangos, and the DML. It gave me a great
feeling knowing that even after what happened in the past months, people
can still pull things together and help others. WAY TO GO GANG!!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!