RE: Re: 3.9L intake...plenum???

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 19:55:15 EST

opps...sorry about that. I have been having trouble with people not
responding...

I was referring to the texture of the plenum. I will of coarse still
smother the openings for the runners and injector. What effects would the
smooth plenum walls do?
Also why I have your attention I was thinking of using a v8 tb and just
removing the air horns on the bores. Smoothing the "plate" into the bores.
I wasn't going to open the bores at all. Just make the transition down into
the bores a little easier. What kind of effects would this be...negative?
positive?

Tim Althoff
99 V6 RC 5-speed SY
http://go.to/yllwdkta