Re: Re: High-mileage dakotas??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 20:46:52 EST

Wow! That's unheard of for an automatic,and those in the early V6's seemed
especially prone to be junk. Probably had a piece of gum put in by a factory
worker holding something in just the right place! Anyway, good story. OK,
that's 397,000 miles- anybody else gonna fess up with higher than that?????

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip