Re: Couple issues w/ my truck today

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 00:31:33 EST

Thanks for the input Jim- best I can figure the lifter/follower noise was
due to the truck having set too long and the oil draining out of the top
end. Plus, the cold didn't help it either. The battery heater totally
slipped my mind, but I'll bet that's what it was! Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip