Re: Gen-II gauge questions

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 08:17:28 EST

I use an autometer tach, never used the factory tach since I had the truck.
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/viper3.jpg

Fuel pump can be made operational by wiring in a switch to turn it on. It
can be regulated down to 5psi with a Mallory 3-port fuel pressure regulator
and a return line back to the tank.

As you can tell, I have been researching this for a while. The only real
problem is the charging system. I would prefer to get rid of the harness and
computer, so I was thinking of using an external regulator.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)