Re: RE: I have a bad rack opinion!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 22:07:21 EST

Hey. Forgot to mention that your rack and pinion may
be fine if you don`t hear a low pitched rattle or
clunking on bumps. Mine is most noisy when driving
over rutted or ripply pavement,and it feels as bad as
it sounds. But you could drive it on smooth roads all
day long and you`d never know anything was wrong with
it. Steve P.
--- "Sevrence, Sean (S.J.)" <ssevrenc@visteon.com>

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU

=====