Re: RE: I have a bad rack opinion!!

From: Hemikota (hemikota@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 22:39:28 EST

I have a 2K 112 WB 4x4 dak with R&P and it jumps all over the place! No
grinding or whining here. I also feel every bump on the road, but I can
steer into a curve and accelerate and feel in control. Point is that the
benefits outweigh the cons. I love it! Just hold on when driving fast
through a snow drift!
Boog