Re: Tonneau Cover/roof rack

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 22:30:23 EST

I have a Sports Master "Soft Cover" With over 25000 miles on it. The bed
stays dry from the rain at any speed. I haved it on my QC for over a year
and a half now and it still looks like new!!!! See photo and links at
http://geocities.com/maldbnsf/TonneauCover.html

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/