Hard Tonneau cover for Gen II

From: Stefan Bartels (stebel@web.de)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 04:09:05 EST

Hi,

I am searching for an Tonneau cover for my ´93 Dakota SB. Does anybody have any suggestions of witch are good ones an dwitch are bad ones?
I have to order them over the Internet, because when I order them here in Germany over a reseller for american car parts I will pay about 1500 Bucks for a cover. Yes, you have seen the right number. Parts especially for the Dodge. They have never selled the Dakotas or Rams here in Europe so that I only could buy these parts at special resellers here.
Every time I am in the states (once or twice a year) I pick up the parts I need and bring them home, but with a tonneau cover it is a little bit difficult.
Hope there will come some feedbak and suggestions.

Bye
Stefan Bartels