Re: Re: Re:High-mileage dakotas?? (Will)

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 13:00:17 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2001 11:46:27 AM Central Standard Time,
willcoughlin2@hotmail.com writes:

> Geez, Blaine- 204K and STILL beating on it, huh?? As long as that what keeps
> it going,right? Hehehe! TTYL,

Maintenance is what keeps them going; I know there are a few people on here
that avoid driving thier trucks too hard. But we buy our trucks so we can
enjoy them; I'll do as most do and treat it like a truck. Go where I wanna
go, carry or pull anything I ask it to, and pass anyone I can or feel the
need to. And I expect mine to last till well over 200K as well.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo