Re: Re:High-mileage dakotas?? (Will)

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 11:48:20 EST

Thanks for the thoughts, George. I'm not giving up on keeping my truck up,
it's just hard. Stepmothers-why the heck would replace them?? I mean if I
manage to get rid of this one, I'm sure not going to look for a replacment
problem!! Actually, I'm moving back to Tennessee tomorrow and I'll be out of
here!!! I have much better luck there! Ahhh crap- my dad just whacked my
fender with a golf ball!!!!! Mark that down on the "to fix" sheet!
Grrrrrr.... I'll be glad to get out of here! TTYl,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 Reg. cab 2wd, 4.7L/NV3500HD/9.25" 3.92 sure-grip