Re: Block Heater question

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 19:46:05 EST

Total shot in the dark here, as I don't have a block heater. Is it
possible that the block heater is sending some heat up (either via
convection or conduction) near the IAT and other sensors, making the
computer think the ambient temperature is higher than it is? This would
lean out the mixture and cause stumbling.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com