Re: Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:57:41 -0500

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 09:40:40 EST

Mike,
Looks fairly simple according to the FSM

1. Roll windows down
2. remove window crank - this takes the special flat tool to push the pin
off the crank
3. remove screws attaching trim panel to door. Looks like four screws. Two
at the bottom corners, one at the top of the triangular piece by the mirror
and one hidden behind the door handle.
4. simultaneously lift upward and outward to release retainer steps from
inner door panels. REPEAT - do not pull out, lift up and out!
5. disengage inside handle linkage rod from inside handle.
6. disconnect speaker harness wire connector.
7. disengage power mirror wire connector, if equipped (drivers side only).
8. disengage clips attaching power window/lock switch panel to door trim
panel. disengage wire connector from switch panel, if equipped.
9. separate door trim panel from vehicle.

Installation is the reverse.
Cal