Got bored today

From: Esler, Joel SGT (joel.esler@us.army.mil)
Date: Sat Dec 15 2001 - 18:52:43 EST

God bored today, had a couple things sitting around.... so I decided, Hey,
let's put them in the Dakota

Now keep in mind you guys, that I had this stuff SITTING AROUND THE HOUSE, i
bought NONE of it exclusively for this application

put a Kenwood KDC-727 in the deck (look this up it's a bad ass stereo)
1 Clarion three way crossover with remote bass control
1 Memphis audio 4 way amp for the highs and mids
Kenwood 6 disc CD changer
1 Drive Series Crunch amp (1000 watts x 1)
2 12' Logic Soundlab subs in a home made box...

it's kinda loud.

Joel