Re: Got bored today

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 15:19:39 EST

Couple of thinsg lying around?!?!? damn that sounds
like a sound system just waiting to get installed
somewhere. It just so happened to be a lucky Dak. I
wish I could "just have some stuff lying around" like
the stuff you have. Just envious ;)

Used to be audiophile, now I just like it loud but not
to where the guys down the street can feel me coming.
ahhh my 87 blazer used to boom. it's R.I.P. now.
AA