Re: Voided Warranty? UPDATE

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:31:19 EST

Alright. Thanks for the encouragement. I just found a phone
number off the FTC website (1-877-FTC-HELP), so I'll disconnect
shortly and see what can be done. My problem is that school
(grad) picks back up on 7 Jan and I need my truck fully
operational by then. I'm really thinking I'm going to have bite
the bullet and do the work myself. We'll see.

JY