RE: Voided Warranty? UPDATE

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:14:24 EST

Jason,

It will. We had the same problem with a driveline vibration (known TSB)
on my buddies '99 R/T. After filing a complaint with the FTC, the
dealer did all the warranty work (with the blower on the truck) and a
few other "updates/fixes" as well. They black-listed him at first and
then, after our complaint, added one more year to the warranty. ;)

- Bernd